Do you know that 91% of people trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations? These recommendations and reviews greatly influence a person’s buying decisions. Reviews greatly contribute to building an online reputation for your business and influence your potential buyer in choosing you over your competition.
Your customers are using platforms like Google Reviews, Facebook, Twitter, etc. to share their opinions and experiences about your business, which creates an online reputation for your brand. As a business owner, you need to manage what is being said about your business and always try to spin it in your favor.
Customers are moving to the digital front door wherein they heavily rely on reviews. Marketing reports show that 92% of buyers are more likely to purchase after reading a positive review.
The thought of tracking all conversations and mentions about your business on the web may seem overwhelming but having an online reputation management platform up your sleeve makes it simple.
What is online reputation management?
Online reputation management is a process through which you enhance the image of your business in the eyes of potential buyers on the internet. Using an online reputation management platform, you can easily and effectively manage and monitor conversations happening about your business or brand over the web and turn them into powerful insights. Plus, it gives you an edge over your competition.
Benefits of an Online Reputation Management Platform
- Manage your online reputation from one place – The platform compiles customer reviews from multiple sites in one place. You can see what is being said about your business and respond to reviews quickly using the built-in response suggestions. If you want, you can customize them as well.
- Show up where people are looking – Identify inaccurate business listings and details missing from important directories like Google, Facebook, and Bing, in turn, improving your search rank.
- Listen to what the web says about your business – Monitor conversations mentioning your business from a variety of online sources. With built-in automated sentiment analysis, you gain further insights into the most positive and negative mentions.
- Stay informed with automated reports and alerts – Make informed decisions using the executive report’s breakdown on how your business is doing in online conversations. Plus, get alerts each time new information is generated.
- Competition analysis – Easily examine how your business is performing against the competition on search engines.
The online presence of your business makes it easier for your potential customers to find you. Today, people opt for online searches when looking for pretty much anything. This makes it even more crucial for your business to not only have an online presence but also manage it actively.
Any given day, sales are of the utmost importance to your business. A potential buyer is most likely to rely on customer feedback, reviews, and ratings available online when making a buying decision. So, better watch out for the online reputation of your business.
An online reputation management platform like The Mike Agency’s Reputation and Marketing Platform (RAMP) is a critical component for managing your online presence.
If you want to gauge the online presence of your business, including how well your reviews are performing, we offer complimentary a Snapshot Report to help you identify the areas in need of improvement and how you stack up against your competition. Click here to generate a free Snapshot Report.